MyFlyDream 12CH AAT Package
TeleFlyPro x 1
AATDriver V5 x 1
MyFlyDream Tracker (12CH) x 1
USB Programmer with cable x 1
*NOTICE: Now we supply USB-Data cable instead of Blutooth moudle for AATDriver.
The complete unit contains everything you need to set up your complete MyFlyDream-Tracking system. The only thing you will need is an OSD with GPS unit or a single GPS unit if you don´t want to use an OSD. The MyFlyDream Tracking system will work with almost every GPS that uses the NMEA standard.
The TeleFlyOSD is connected to your GPS unit and transmits the GPS data to the ground via the audio channel of your AV transmitter. On the ground it is fed through the AAT (Automatic Antenna Tracker) to the MyFlyDream-Driver. The Driver handles the signal and controls the servos to turn the AAT.
What makes the MyFlyDream Tracking System so special:
- You don´t have to buy a certain OSD type to be able to track your plane. Instead you can simply use the OSD you like the most. Or even track your plane without an OSD. The new TeleFlyOSD offers the possibility to get an OSD for FREE, it is the same price as the TeleFlyLite (discontinued). You can use the OSD feature or just use the TeleFlyOSD the same way you did the TeleFlyLite... as an audio modem combined with your favorite OSD or without an OSD, it´s your choice.
- The high quality slipring provides endless rotation, meaning endless freedom, you will never again temporarily loose your signal because the tracker has reached its maximum rotation angle and is turning over to the other side. The 12CH AAT Package includes a 12 channel slipring, so you have 7 spare channels where you can feed another signal through. You can use that for a second video channel and/or an extra audio channel.
- The built-in compass unit makes setting up the tracker on the flying field a breeze. No need to check the correct orientation by hand or walk around with your plane in hand, just put your MyFlyDream AAT on a tripod or other support, connect everything with a power source, wait for a proper GPS fix, push "Set Home" and FLY. It´s as simple as that.
-The TeleFlyOSD weighs only 8g and is very small (46x25x7mm) . It can be added to almost every setup easily even where the space is very sparse and weight is always an issue. It also offers basic OSD features like :
· Flying Time
· Virtual compass
· GPS status
· Battery voltage (with extension board)
· Current amperage (with extension board)
· Home Arrow
· Distance to Home
Discuss MyFlyDream AAT in the MFD Forum:
Download MFD AAT Manual:
MFD AAT Manual